Excuse MyDust

This blog is a work in progress :) Please bear with me while I figure it out..all the "how to's" I will soon learn to add gadgets, side items and link you to amazing sites! Enjoy!

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Short post. Here I go again...

 I've been told that when you have a blog it is customary to post something more than every two years. I didn't get very far in my first blogging attempt and honestly I don't know how this round will go either but I'm giving it another go. Part of me wonders why anyone would want to read what I write about! So I don't write. I just think about writing. So here I go again. Why? Because its fun, and I'm all about fun. Just maybe, I do have something to say.
 I will someday awake and find I am the next internet phenomenon! I will have millions of followers I will have gone viral overnight and Ellen will want to interview me on my amazing success! I will be asked to be on The Amazing Race and a perfume will be named in my honor!



Actually, I'd be perfectly happy to just entertain a few and write and enjoy the journey.
So bear with me as I begin  again. I'm excited to post and read your comments. 
See ya soon!
















No comments:

Post a Comment